Governing Documents

Instructions for completing and submitting the forms online:

1 – click on the desired form. 

2 – download and save the form to your computer (as a PDF file).

3 – open the saved PDF document from the file location you chose.

4 – click on “tools”, choose “fill & sign”

5 – move cursor to desired field, click to insert text box.

6 – complete all necessary fields.

7 – save completed form.

8 – open your email and attach the docoument you just saved.

9 – email form to desired recipients.


<—- click on Adobe Reader icon to download the latest version.

Don’t Jeopardize the Sale of Your Home!

Get a Re-Sale Certificate!

A Re-Sale Certificate is an extremely important document for buying or selling a home. Without it, a negotiated sales agreement is in jeopardy. Both buyers and sellers of the homes need to have this document. In fact, Pennsylvania law provides if you do not get a re-sale certificate the buyer can void the sale.

Once a purchase contract is signed, pursuant to the Pennsylvania Planned Community Act 180, any unit owner who sells his unit must obtain a Re-Sale Certificate from the Association and provide the Certificate to the

purchaser prior to settlement.

All requests for the Re-Sale Certificate should be in writing to the PLA Office, Attention: Anne Marie Brooks, Office Manager, 128 Sheridan Rd., Hawley, PA 18428.