• Only members are permitted to have boats in the lake – every boat must be registered through the Office and have a PLA sticker
• Electric motors are permitted with a limit size of 4 rated horsepower
• The Boat Launch is at the Northeast end of the Lake, by the Beach
• Non-powered boats are encouraged – kayaks, canoes, row boats, pedal boats, etc.
• Five (5) Boat Basins are on the Lake for launch of non-powered boats.
• Boat hulls must be cleaned prior to entering the Lake to prevent invasive species from infesting the fresh water.
• Per PA law, persons are required to wear a Coast Guard-approved PFD from November 1 through April 30 while underway or at anchor on boats less than 16 feet in length. The order also applies to any canoe, paddleboard
• Fishing is available to members and guests only. A PLA member or guest pin is required
• A PA fishing license is required
• PLA Creel Limits are enforced to protect our species (link or list)
• There are fishing platforms on each of the 5 Boat Basins.
• Beautiful sandy Beach at the entrance of PLA
• All beach goers are required to wear a PLA pin