• Our hiking trailhead is located along East Shore Drive and has parking, maps are available at the trail head kiosk
• The main trail is a loop of 1.96 miles with an elevation of 100ft
• There are two shorter trails – Doe Trail (shortest loop) and Overlook Trail (middle distance loop)
• The Trail in blazed with blue blazes
Cycling, Running & Walking
• Beautiful scenery for Walking or Running on the communities roads
• There are no sidewalks – Cycle on Right side of the road, Walk/Run on Left side of road
• Miles of road trails to explore with multiple routes to try (some suggested below)
• Vehicle speed limit is 15 miles per hour, but be aware of speeding
ATV’s, Recreational Vehicles
• The speed limit within Paupackan Lake Association is 15 miles per hour for all vehicles.
• “All-terrain vehicle” or “ATV.” A motorized off-highway vehicle which travels on three or more off-highway tires
• All ATV and minibike riders must wear a helmet while operating their vehicles.